Well, what can we say. This step is kinda a no brainer. If you don’t install the plugin you can’t use the plugin. Look, this plugin is going to help everyone involved in your school from your clients/users, to your administration staff. So let’s get started installing Action Rabbit.
Here’s what we are going to do.
- Login to your account and download the plugin if you haven’t already.
- Head on over to your plugins page which will be at a location like this… www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/plugin-install.php
- Click this button at the top of the page
- After you click the “upload Plugin” button you will see a box with a file selection button. Select the plugin file and click “install now”.
- When the zip doc has been uploaded click the activate button.
Booyah! You got skills. Pat yourself on the back.
Got somethin' to say?